Copier Repair Oklahoma City OK
– Effective Tech Solutions with Full Warranty by Clear Choice Technical Services
Equipment breakdown is costly to any business. You lose money and productive hours. With Clear Choice Technical Services, you’re sure of expert services which are provided with full warranty. We service almost all brands anywherse and anytime you need us.
Copier Leasing Oklahoma City:
Save Money and Precious Time with our Best Price Guarantee
You don’t have to spend so much to replace your old copying machine. You can now upgrade your equipment without buying a new model by leasing just like what many businesses do.
A copier upgrade offers many benefits:
- Through its networking capability, multiple users can print on a single copying machine from separate computers.
- Your copier can also accomplish other tasks that in the past take many equipment to do such as fax, scan, and document-finishing. You get to save money since there’s no more need to keep on maintaining numerous equipment.
- Your employees no longer have to wait in line, as well, just to reproduce their reports and files. This saves your office valuable time and increases productivity.
- No more constant reprinting due to blurry, poor printouts from an old copier, too. Less ink, paper, and electricity are consumed.
- More and more functionalities are added to today’s copiers such as touch-screen controls, emails, automatic document feeder, image-editing, duplex scanning and printing, and security features.
The best news is you can make your choice of copying machine from the most prestigious brands with us! Just select from the following:
- Konica Minolta
- HP Laserjet
- Pitney Bowes
Our leasing options further offer the following:
- Low cost
- Flexible payment terms
- Easy copier upgrade
- Best maintenance service agreement
Copier Rental Oklahoma City OK:
Rent a High-Performing Copier at an Affordable Cost
Copiers are also called Multi-Function Peripheral (MFP). They are categorized into 4, from these you’ll have a better idea of their work capacity:
- AIO MFP. The design of this copier is for individual use. It is already capable of networking, but usually lacks a built-in memory or internal drive.
- SOHO MFP. This model is intended for small office/home office operation. Among its added features are a document feeder, internal memory, and security functions.
- Office MFP. This copying machine has a more powerful networking capability that can be extended to an entire floor. This is among the reasons why many medium- and large-sized business choose it. Among its advanced features are advanced scanning, data encryption, editing, and superior security functions.
- Production MFP. This model is designed for the heaviest workload. It has the highest resolution and most advanced capabilities such as collating, stapling, binding, 3-hole punching, and saddle-stitching.
The other factors for you to consider to be able to choose the right copier are as follows:
- Paper capacity. An AIO copier usually has a paper tray that can hold only up to 100 sheets. On the other hand, the paper tray of a production MFP can hold as much as 500 sheets and more than 2,000 in its multi-level cassettes.
- Paper size. An AIO copier usually also accepts paper of standard and legal sizes only. You can use various sizes of paper with high-end copiers including larger media and envelopes.
- Print speed and copy speed. Today’s models can print from 20 up to 100 pages per minute. Meanwhile, simplex scanning is up to 120 scans per minute while duplex is 220 scm.
- Toner. Monochrome toner is cheaper than color cartridges. With color, four cartridges are required for printing: black, cyan, magenta, and yellow. Toner is among the most expensive consumables that must be carefully weighed in when you make your budget.
- Digital copier features. Fax, scan, and email are standard features. Other copiers have more specialized functions such as networking, editing, binding, wireless connectivity, transparency interleaving, and full-bleed printing.
Copier Maintenance Service:
We Specialize in Most Major Brands
You can count on Clear Choice Technical Services to solve all your equipment problems fast and efficiently. Our company has more than 20 years of solid experience in this business. With our service agreement, we guarantee you the following:
- Service by expert technicians
- Quick response
- Service whenever and wherever it’s needed
- Excellent customer support
- Unlimited service calls without additional charge
Best price guarantee when you call (405) 237-4700! With Clear Choice Technical Services, you’ll find all the document-management systems and solutions that you need!